Well, not like ol’ Mr Smiley here anyhow.
Though it seems the practice of copying & pasting these questionnaires all over the blogosphere these days might be considered a meme by now.
Anyhoodle, found this on SGV’s blog and am dutifully passing it along . . .
1. Explain what ended your last relationship
I moved to Spain, husband went to Greece.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
This morning in the shower.
3. What were you doing at 8am today?
Getting ready to go to my yoga class.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Finishing an English class (well by now it would be copying and pasting and answering this thing!).
5. Are you any good at maths?
Nope. Though I used to be really good at algebra.
6. Your prom night?
Went to an alternative highschool in Winnipeg – no prom nights there.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Well, if I do they can’t be that famous… 😉
8. Did you have to take out a loan for university?
I didn’t go to university but I did have to take out a loan to do my TEFL course in Bristol.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
Don’t have a Myspace profile.
10. Last thing received in the mail?
A delivery from Amazon with two books (Thud and Neverwhere) and one dvd (Midnight Cowboy).
11. What beverages have you had today?
Water, coffee and orange juice and more water.
12. Do you leave messages on people’s answering machines?
13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Herman’s Hermits and The Who when I was 10 years old (The Who were the warm-up act, if you can believe it).
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, but I like looking back at my footprints and collecting seashells.
15. What is the most painful dental procedure you have ever had?
A recent cleaning! Discovered that my front bottom teeth have become painfully sensitive – hurt even worse than getting my wisdom teeth out. Now I get the front teeth anaesthetized before cleanings.
16. What is out your back door?
Don’t have a back door in the flat, but the rooftop door opens onto a lovely terrace.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I don’t like what anything does to my so-called hair. Though usually things that make it wet (which later turn it into a scary mess sitting on my head resembling a demented poodle) are my least favourite.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins with three different kinds of popcorn?
Never even heard of them. But our friend zoomer brought us three different popcorn flavouring condiments when he came to visit us last year. Being a popcorn purist I only like mine with a bit of butter and salt added.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, in Winnipeg when I was in grade six.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
What? As opposed to getting out a fresh towel every day? 😕 I have two towels (one for the hair, the other for my body) which I change once a week. What an odd question.
22. Some things you are excited about
My new yoga classes. Being on Day Eleven of not smoking. Latest Amazon delivery (see above). Having friends come to visit. Oh, lots of things really.
23. Your favourite Jello flavour
24. Describe your key chain.
It’s a totally non-PC plastic disk with yer typical “Indian Head” on it in profile, complete with feather headdress. (I’m part Indian, I find it funny, so sue me).
25. Where do you keep your change?
In the zip-up change compartment of my most beautiful and super-groovy apple green leather Moon wallet. It is so pretty that it makes me smile every time I see it.
26. What winter coat do you own?
I have two – almost exactly the same. Black 100% wool with raglan sleeves and slash pockets in front. One is almost ankle-length with a long vent in the back. The other comes just to my knees. Perfect style for a winter coat as raglan sleeves let you wear extra sweaters underneath with ease. My long one is about ten years old by now – found the shorter one by chance last year.
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
See question number 6.
28. Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
Open. Not just because I have two cats. I’ve never enjoyed sleeping in a room with the doors closed.