Does it help if I tell you it’s a thumb thing?
Did you know that you can control the direction the WordPress snow falls with your mouse? I just noticed this today (duh). And speaking of snowflakes – don’t look Silverstar! – here is an oldie-but-goodie pastime. Hours of mindless fun for the whole family, and also quite good for trying out new snowflake designs before actually putting scissors to paper.
Have just discovered a second reason to be on Facebook.
I thought the only reason was to play Scrabble online with my friends, but now I can also play this online version of Boggle. I just started my first game today with alejna (who appears to be quite expert at it!) and I’m not exactly off to a great start. But I love word games so, if you’d like to play Scrabble or Scramble with me, just look me up on Facebook (Azahar Sevilla) or drop me an email (left-hand sidebar).
Wow, it’s my second blogging award in a week! This one was presented to me by Mr Salsa Picante himself, the very saucy Frontier Former Editor. And now it’s my turn to pass it on to five others who will then pass it on to five others, and so on (including the list at the bottom).
So without further ado I shall now present this award to the following unique and creative blogs:
- The Havens
- collecting tokens
- Archies Archive
- mister anchovy
- The View From Over Here
- Up From The Deep: The Hotel Project*
*[note: I’ve added a sixth very deserving recipient as Archie ended up receiving this award twice]
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubutes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.