Instead of me going into crazy over-protective overdrive re: Morcilla’s small head lump that I noticed a couple of weeks ago I decided to get back in touch with my fab vet Sonia to ask her advice. She’s texted twice now, asking about the lump (which she first diagnosed as a wart, no problem) and also asking if there have been any changes. And no, not really. Not that I can easily tell. But I’m still having occasional pangs of GUILT that maybe if I’d brought Loki in to be tested sooner there may have been a better outcome. On the other hand I don’t want to put Morcilla through an unnecessary procedure (she’d have to be put under to remove the lump for a biopsy). So watching and waiting.