click on image to enlarge
Last night’s fabulous Valentine’s Day dinner at La Cochera del Abuelo. Many thanks to our hosts Cinta Romero and Estela Coll, and to chef Francisco Jiménez. It was a magical and delicious evening.
- Foe micuit with lacquered mango and beef reduction
- Presa Ibérica carpaccio with rocket in black garlic vinaigrette
- Cream of roasted pumpkin, apple tatín, crispy onion
- Hake in prawn batter with rum and raisin alioli
- Aged beef tenderloin, mushroom mille-feuille, potato purée
- Chocolate coulant with passionfruit